Destiny 2 players are in luck as this is the holiday weekend and players are expected to spend their time off playing first-person shooter games. Therefore, you are in luck if you happen to be one of these players. The question about where Xur, Destiny 2 traveling salesman is going to be in the coming days is completely valid. Xur can be found in the Tower selling, his weekly collection of goods. As we know, the tower is Xur’s most frequently visited location. As per usual, the destiny 2 character can be expected to sort through his stuff while roaming near stairs.
- Read more: Dark Deity Review: Desktop Fire Emblem
Destiny 2- Other Items
Apart from the location of Xur, other important items in the shop this week are:
- The Huckleberry (29 Legendary Shards): It’s a submachine gun design to spurt fire really quickly. It comes with an additional ability that let it fire more quickly depending on how long you press the trigger. Moreover, your kill will accumulate ammo chamber points, meaning you can play for longer and hassle free.
- Antaeus Wards (23 Legendary Shards): These set of boots are the titan items of the week with a relatively straightforward price tag and creates a shield in front of you when sliding. The shield saves you from oncoming fire and provides you with enough energy to play at your ultimate ability.
- Chromatic Fire (23 Legendary Shards): in addition to the two items mention above, Chromatic Fire is pretty impressive itself. It’s a chest piece which creates explosion whenever you eliminate an enemy with precise shots, making it quite helpful in a sea of hordes.
- Knucklehead Radar (23 Legendary Shards): Lastly, presenting to you Hunter’s pick up helmet from Xur. The item provides with constant radar to use making it very useful in PvP situations.
- Read more: PUBG Leak Reveals a New Revive Mechanic
That is it for the new shop items and Xur update for now.