Call of Duty: Warzone season 5 is now underway with fans expecting weapon updates with the release of two different weapons: The EM2 and the TEC-9. After reaching the weapon’s prescribed battle pass levels, players can unlock each of these weapons that can be used in both Calls of Duty: Warzone and Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
Out of the two new weapons one, EM2, is an assault rifle while the other, TEC-9, is a submachine gun. Details regarding the weapons were provided by Raven software in the Patchnotes of season 5 update, describing how the weapons work and what type of players might need them.
Call of Duty: Warzone Weapons Update
EM2: Assault Rifle (Launch)
- EM2 is full-auto assault rifle also known as heavy British rifle which has a considerable kick and a built in low-zoom optic. It has a slow rate of fire and causes high damage makes the EM2 a solid choice for skilled marksmen.
- Obtain the EM2 without any cost and be ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 15 of the Season Five Battle Pass.
TEC-9: Submachine Gun (Launch)
- TEC-9 is a semi-auto submachine gun with improved accuracy from longer ranges with low recoil and a slower fire rate. It causes good damage output with moderate range.
- You can obtain the TEC-9 for free and use it in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 31 of the Season Five Battle Pass.
Cane: Melee (In-Season)
- A lethal walking cane. It is designed at an impasse of fashion and function, and adorned with a sterling silver lion’s head, this cane is easy to grip and deadly when swung.
- Obtain via unlock Challenge or via Blueprint in the Store.
Marshal: Handgun (In-Season)
- A break action pistol, which is a hand loaded double barrel pistol that fires 12 gauge shells, hence, causing excellent damage at close range.
- You can obtain via unlock Challenge or via Blueprint in the Store.