Call of Duty: Vanguard has finally neem through its alpha phase over the weekend, which has given players an idea of how this new Call of Duty: Vanguard will play along in long term. During the process, light was shed on the many different pieces of equipment, perks, and other features that will be seen in the multiplayer portion of the title.
All the usable equipment and perks of Call of Duty: Vanguard was broken down on the official website of Sledgehammer Games. People might be more tuned towards Call of Duty: Vanguard as it promises not only a different environmental setting, but we also hope, a few different equipment and perks as compared to other COD franchise games like Warzone and Modern warfare.
Regardless of the different setting of the game, it does share slight similarities in the equipment. For instance, streaks can still result in you using spy planes to get the drop on other players. Double Time and Demolition will be seen making a comeback in the perks department.
Save the date for November 5, 2021, as Call of Duty: Vanguard releases on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
In case you want to see that Sledgehammer Games let players use in this initial Vanguard alpha, you can find all of the streaks, perks, and pieces of equipment down below.
EQUIPMENT of Call of Duty: Vanguard Alpha
- MK2 Frag Grenade: Cookable Fragmentation Grenade.
- No. 69 Stun Grenade: Slows victim’s movement and aiming.
- Throwing Knife: Retrievable knife that is lethal when thrown at the body or head.
- Gammon Bomb: Impact Grenade.
- MK V Gas Grenade: Explodes on impact with the ground, releasing a lingering cloud of gear gas that causes slowed movement, blurred vision, and coughing.
- S-Mine 44: Proximity-triggered explosive.
PERKS of Call of Duty: Vanguard Alpha
- Ghost: Undetectable while moving by Spy Planes, enemy intel, and Field Mics.
- Survival Training: Maximized resistance to stun effects. Immune to gas.
- High Alert: Your vision pulses when enemies outside of your view see you.
- Tracker: Enemies leave behind a footprint trail. See markers at enemy death locations and hide the death markers of enemies you kill.
- Demolition: Extra lethal on spawn. Thrown lethals display an indicator showing the path of the lethal.
- Double Time: Double the duration of Tactical Sprint. Increase crouch movement speed by 30%.
STREAKS of Call of Duty: Vanguard Alpha
- Spy Plane: Calls in a spy plane which reveals all enemy positions on the minimap to allies. Can’t be shot down. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- Flamenaut: Receive a flamethrower with unlimited fuel and a protective suit. Both lost on death. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- Deathmachine: Equips a machine gun with explosive rounds and a fixed number of bullets. Persists through death until ammo is depleted. (This automatically activates in the next match.)
- V2 Rocket: Activates instantly, and drops a V2 Rocket, killing all players and ending the match.
- Extra Life: Gain 1 additional life for your team.
- Armor Plate: A single piece of Armor.
- Full Armor: Full set of armor plates