Just like last week, when the Call of Duty: Vanguard alpha took place, this week Sledgehammer Games has informed from what to expect from the Call of Duty: Vanguard beta phase when it begins later in September.
In addition to providing a general outline of the beta phase, the studio also let fans know alteration to be done in the Alpha phase.
In regards to alterations in Call of Duty: Vanguard alpha, Sledgehammer Games said that it will be upgrading both the visuals and audio.
Furthermore, a stance has been taken upon the complaint of players against spawn timers on Champion Hill giving players a better chance of not dying after reviving.
Coming back to Vanguard beta, there will be 5 different multiplayer maps that will be available to try out over the course of the trial phase.
Additional six different game modes will be available for players and six Operators will be able to be used while weapons will be able to be upgraded to level 30 at the most throughout the beta.
MAPS of Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta
- Champion Hill
- Hotel Royal
- Red Star
- Eagle’s Nest (weekend 2)
MODES of Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta
Outside of Champion Hill – Vanguard will introduce another new game mode: Patrol. Based on Hardpoint, this objective-based mode features a scoring zone in near-constant motion; if Operators want to rack up points for their team, they should keep up and move around the map within this Patrol point.
These modes are in addition to the classic offerings such as Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Search & Destroy. These are also the exact modes you can play alongside Patrol during the Beta period (Patrol and Search & Destroy to be available later in the Beta).
Available modes in Beta:
- Champion Hill (Solos, Duos, Trios)
- Team Deathmatch
- Kill Confirmed
- Patrol (Kicking off Saturday of Weekend 1)
- Search and Destroy (Weekend 2)
WEAPONS of Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta
- Weapons are persistent through matches. There are ten upgrades per weapon, each adding one attachment.
- There will be three rotating weapon sets, featuring 2 ARs, 2 LMGs, 2 snipers, 2 shotguns, and 2 pistols.
- For Core MP, you’ll be able to level up weapons to level 30.
- PlayStation players will get +2 custom loadout slots (12 total, 10 for other platforms).
FEATURES of Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta
Combat Pacing is a feature that allows players to select the intensity of their games. Player count is determined by map size to achieve the intensity described in the Combat Pacing System. Player counts will vary.
- Tactical: These are the lobbies that franchise veterans know well. This is the experience that you’re used to with classic Call of Duty combat timing. Tactical Combat Pacing is always 6v6.
- Assault: Balanced combat pacing that gives you enough room to breathe and a lot of targets to kill. In Beta Weekend 1, player counts will vary between 20-28 players.
- Blitz: High-action lobbies where the intensity is cranked up to frenetic levels. Prepare for plenty of combat when choosing to join a Blitz. In Beta Weekend 1, player counts will vary between 28-48 players.
OPERATORS of Call of Duty: Vanguard Beta
- Daniel Take Yatsu
- Roland Zeimet
- Lucas Riggs
- Polina Petrova
- Wade Jackson
- Arthur Kingsley